ChiroWay Frequently Asked Questions
Check out the content below franchise content on ChiroWay Frequently Asked Questions.
We sell franchises to qualified individuals who must earn a Doctor of Chiropractic (“DC”) degree and be licensed to practice in the state in which they wish to establish a franchise prior to opening a franchise. We sell franchises for the operation of Centers that offer chiropractic care and services under the name “ChiroWay” to individuals and families using monthly subscription and one-time visit payment options specified by Franchisor. We have offered franchises for Centers since June 2012. We refer to individual care centers operating under the ChiroWay marks and using the Business Method (defined below) as “ChiroWay Centers” or “Centers.” We refer to the combined network of franchised and company-owned ChiroWay Centers as the “ChiroWay Network.”
ChiroWay Objective is to practice chiropractic care; the vitalistic philosophy, science, and art which consists solely of the objective of locating, analyzing, and assisting in the correction of vertebral subluxation, because they are detrimental to the expression of innate intelligence.”
You will receive the right to develop and operate a Chiropractic Center owned and operated by you, offering our approved “ChiroWay Services,” using our methods, specifications, standards, formats, designs, operating and marketing procedures, confidential information, our ChiroWay Trademark, and our proprietary software (all of which is collectively referred to herein as the “Business Method”. In all circumstances, you are responsible for complying with the chiropractic care standards required to maintain your chiropractic license in good standing, and must utilize your independent professional judgment when operating your Center.
Pre-Opening Assistance. Before you open your Center, we will:
- Provide you with specifications for your Center, including those for size, interior design and layout, image, building materials, fixtures, equipment, furniture, signs and décor.
- Provide you an initial training program to operating a ChiroWay Center.
- Provide you with access to the ChiroWay Operations Manual.
- Make available to you the Proprietary Software that we have developed or selected for the Business Method.
- Provide your with an email address.
- Conduct weekly phone call consultations with you, up to 30 minutes, to assist you in the initial operations of the Center for 3 months following the Center’s initial opening.
Ongoing Assistance. During the operation of your Center, we will:
- Conduct online training or conference calls, as determined by us, for all ChiroWay franchisees to assist in the ongoing operation of your franchised ChiroWay Center.
- Provide you with additional assistance, at your reasonable request.
- Periodically provide you with updated and revised materials and updates to the Operations Manual, including any updates and improvements to the ChiroWay Services.
- Operate the ChiroWay Marketing Fund.
- Assist you in the marketing and promotion of your Center through establishment and/or approval of promotional materials and programs for the ChiroWay Network.
Advertising Programs. We establish and conduct various advertising programs
- We operate a National Marketing and Promotional Fund (the “Marketing Fund”) to advertise and promote ChiroWay Centers in the ChiroWay Network.
Proprietary Software. As of the date we are not the sole supplier for any service or product except for the Proprietary Software “ChiroWay Cloud”.
- Dr. Scheidecker has engaged a licensed chiropractic consultant to advise on chiropractic best practices, including but not limited to chiropractic documentation standards, practice management and other custom software solutions to help manage a compliant chiropractic practice.
Training. Our initial training program is conducted via electronic media and, at our option, either at your Center location or our training Center in Woodbury, Minnesota.
- We currently plan to offer the initial training program on an as needed basis, as we grant each new franchise, although we may schedule training for up to a month after you sign the Franchise Agreement to accommodate training of multiple franchisees simultaneously.
- Conduct online training or conference calls for all ChiroWay franchisees to assist in the ongoing operation of your franchised ChiroWay Center.
- Trent Scheidecker oversees all aspects of the initial training program. Dr. Scheidecker is our President and the founder of ChiroWay Franchise. Before founding ChiroWay, Trent was (and continues to be) the owner, proprietor and head chiropractor for CWP, which began operations in February 2010. Trent completed his D.C. at Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, Minnesota, and received his undergraduate degree from University of Minnesota Duluth in 2006.
As a ChiroWay Chiropractor you are set to focus on what you know best: chiropractic.” to “The health care discipline that recognizes the innate recuperative power of the body to heal itself by identifying and caring for vertebral subluxations by emphasizing the relationship between structure and function as coordinated by the neurological system and how that relationship affects the preservation and restoration of health. The evaluation and facilitation of structural, biomechanical, and neurological function and integrity through the use of adjustment by manual forces applied to spinal bones or joints and their related soft tissues for correction of vertebral subluxation.”
You will be required to read ChiroWay Franchise’s Disclosure Document which summarizes certain provisions of your franchise agreement which is a contract that you are required to sign. Reading and understanding the Franchise Disclosure Document and all accompanying agreements carefully is advised. You must receive this disclosure document at least 14 calendar days before you sign a binding agreement with, or make any payment to, the franchisor or an affiliate in connection with the proposed franchise sale. Note, however, that no governmental agency has verified the information contained in the document.
Buying a franchise is a complex investment. The information in ChiroWay Franchise’s Disclosure Document can help you make up your mind. More information on franchising, such as “A Consumer’s Guide to Buying a Franchise,” which can help you understand how to use this disclosure document, is available from the Federal Trade Commission. You can contact the FTC at 1-877-FTC-HELP or by writing to the FTC at 600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C. 20580. You can also visit the FTC’s home page at www.ftc.gov for additional information. Call your state agency or visit your public library for other sources of information on franchising. There may also be laws on franchising in your state. Ask your state agencies about them.
The total investment necessary to begin operation of a ChiroWay Center is between $102,000 and $149,000. This includes an initial ChiroWay Franchise Fee of $30,000. The estimated cost for: build out of premises, promotional materials, furniture and fixtures, signage, equipment for chiropractic practice, computer hardware and software, office supplies, business permits and licenses, chiropractic licenses, grand opening initial advertising, insurance/legal costs, training and three months of working capital is $102,00-$149,000.
*The terms of your Franchise Contract will govern your franchise cost. Don’t rely on the disclosure document or the website alone to understand your contract. Read all of your contract carefully. Show your contract and this disclosure document to an advisor, like a lawyer or an accountant.
The terms of your Franchise Contract will govern your franchise relationship. Don’t rely on the disclosure document alone to understand your contract. Read all of your contract carefully. Show your contract and this disclosure document to an advisor, like a lawyer or an accountant.
Please reach out to us to get more information and get the process started using the link below!